The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Windows Get Rs. 1,200 Paytm Offer(hereinafter referred to as (“the Offer”).
1. These terms and conditions are applicable on the Offer which shall begin from 9:00 AM, on 8th December 2015 till 00:00 AM, on 1st January 2016 (“the Campaign Period”) and is available throughout India.
2. Persons resident in India who meet the following eligibility criteria (“Criteria”) shall only be eligible to participate in the Offer (“Participant”):
a. Is 18 years and above; and
b. Is not an employee or intern of Microsoft Corporation (India) Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Microsoft’) or any other Microsoft Corporation subsidiary; and
c. Is not involved in any part of the execution or administration of this Campaign; and
d. Is not an immediate family member of (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Campaign.
3. These terms and conditions for the ‘Windows Get Rs. 1,200 Paytm Offer’ contemplates an offer viz. ‘Get Rs. 1200 Paytm Cash on purchase of any Windows Tablet or Windows 2in1 Detachable purchased between 25th November 2015 and 31st December 2015’.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Windows 2in1 Detachable’ shall mean any Windows 2in1 Device that features a removable keyboard, and does not include those Windows 2in1 devices which feature a foldable keyboard.
4. Persons intending to participate in the ‘Windows Get Rs. 1,200 Paytm Offer’ shall be responsible to log on to www.windowstabletoffer.com, follow the on-screen instructions and upload a picture of their invoice of Windows tablet or 2in1 device along with the details. Each invoice/bill shall be referred to as an ‘entry’. Consumers shall be responsible to share the entries before 31st of December 2015.
5. After sharing the invoice details on website, consumer will receive a call from Microsoft Customer Support Service. They will guide the consumer through the activation process of the newly purchased tablet or 2in1. Once activation is successful and confirmed by the Microsoft Customer Support Service representative, consumer shall receive Paytm cash coupon code on the email address provided under Clause 4. Coupon codes will only be given to consumers whose devices have been successfully activated. Coupon Codes shall be sent within one month after activation.
6. 15000 people shall be selected from the participants whose devices have been activated on a first come first serve basis during the offer period as decided by the independent digital marketing agency appointed by Microsoft for this Campaign. Each person shall be entitled to get Rs. 1200 in Paytm Cash cash coupons (Rs 200 * 6 months : redeemable every month). Customers can use these coupons on Paytm website to get the Paytm cash.Paytm cash can be used for mobile recharge/DTH recharge/ shopping on Paytm and Paytm partner sites (Uber/Foodpanda etc). One user can use this offer six times to get a total of Rs 1200 Paytm cash.
7. Participants shall be responsible toredeem the first in series of 6 ‘Rs. 200 Paytm Cash’ on Paytmon or before 15th Jan 2016. Subsequent ‘Rs. 200 Paytm Cash’ shall be redeemed within intervals of 30 days. Paytm Cash Coupons shall be valid till 15th June 2016.
8. By participating in this Contest the Participant consents to the right of the Microsoft’s duly authorized delivery team to take their Photograph at the time of delivery of the reward and its use for marketing purposes.
9. Microsoft reserves the right to forfeit or deny prizes to any winner who does not provide the required details to Microsoft within the stipulated time. Microsoft shall appoint a third party to conduct the verification of details and to fulfil the delivery of Paytm cash coupon andby participating in this Offer each Participant shall be deemed to agree Microsoft’s provisioningof necessary personal information to such third party only for the purposes of this Campaign.
10. If Microsoft does not receive sufficient number of entries, it may at its discretion, select fewer than the designated number of winners.
11. The Participant agrees to provide Microsoft current, complete and accurate eligibility information or such other information as may reasonably be requested.
12. The personal information (“PI”) collected in the Campaign will solely be used for the purposes of this Campaign and will not be used for any other promotional purposes. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. By taking part in this Campaign, participants consent to PI being collected and used in accordance with the Microsoft Privacy Statement https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/privacystatement/.
13. An incomplete entry form or on-line registration by a Participant shall be rejected.
14. Microsoft’s decisions with regard to this Campaign shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
15. Microsoft does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants or furnish reasons for inclusion and/or exclusion of any particular submission of the Participant at any stage of the Campaign.
16. Microsoft may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms and Conditions to its Affiliates without consent of the Participants.
17. The Microsoft officials engaged in the organization and management of the Campaign, including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Participant in respect of the Campaign.
18. The Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Contest and, or, pertaining to the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Microsoft. The seat of arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
19. Microsoft reserves all rights with respect to, withdrawing or altering these terms and conditions at any stage without any liability whatsoever.
20. Persons participating in this contest shall be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.